lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2007

Our tired flight


After a very busy days in Mexico we hadn't have time to write here.

As I promised I have to tell you about how we arrived here, originally we have our flight at 10:30 to Amsterdam with KLM but after making the check-in and be ready to go onboard we heard our names and we had to go back to the tickets office. When we were there they let us know that our flight was delay and we were going to lose the flight to Mexico so we were moved to another flight to Paris by Air France to be in Mexico at 21:30.

Everything was ready so we wait for two more hours but we didn't care, we only let know our family that we will arrive later.

The flight in general was a little bit tired because we suffered another delay of one hour in Paris and this flight was of 12 hours.

Finally we arrived and after calling my father he told me that he was waiting for us with a car so we didn't have to take the bus. Fortunately we were lucky to get green light and our suitcases were not opened by the security of the airport.

We only made a little stop in "El Zócalo" in Mexico City where you can find the "biggest" ice skating field in the world but we didn't skate because was already closed (ok we were not planning to do it) but we enjoyed of the Christmas lights in the city.

I will post some pictures later. I'm lazy right now to fight with my camera jeje. (hehe in swedish)



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Your father must have been surprised when he saw all your luggage. Maybe you had prepared him. I think it was amazing that you could bring so much. I was in germany and had two small bags and one computer. At the airport I was irritated over that I had to carry thoose bags arround. Next time I will bring someone that can carry for me ;-)

I hope you enjoy in Mexico. That your families are nice to you. Specially Moises earn that after all his eating of "pepparkakor" :-)

Here in sweden is boring. Warm and no snow, is boring. Can not ski or ice-skate. The only fun part was that Santa Claus was here, jippie!!!

I will finish with some words we say here in sweden after christmas and until new years eve "God fortsättning"


/TPMS Pete